This will involve working in our head office near Hatfield as well as visiting our potential sites primarily in London and the south east. You will carry out a variety of tasks including but not limited to the following:
- Attending site visits to fully understand the project as well as meeting sub-contractors on site to allow them to compile competitive quotes.
- Responsible for drawing take-off's, supplier and sub-contractor quotations.
- Liaising with colleagues, M&E contractors, consultants and end users to fill in and information gaps.
- Ensuring the tenders are submitted in accordance with the company’s standard procedures and to strict deadlines.
- Attending post tender interviews and presentations.
- Attending internal tender hand over meetings to the construction team.
- Compiling your own tenders from start to finish, following the same principles as the other estimators.
- Working with our in-house on-line tender portal.
- Working on multiple tenders ranging in value from £25k to £3 million.
- The production of Schedule of Works / bills of quantities.
- Compilation of rates using labour, plant and materials.
- Assisting with completing PQQ’s
As well as in house training the company will support the successful candidate on the following course:
BTEC Level 4 in Construction Management at Oaklands College
To apply please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pexhurst is an equal opportunities employer