Based in the South-East of England and with a 35-year plus track record of quality and service, Pexhurst has grown from a background of office fit-outs to excel in a wide range of sectors including education, healthcare, commercial, industrial and restoration.
The best people, design, specification, workmanship, quality, service and after-care resulting in 100% customer recommendation ratings for this award-winning company. With a comprehensive portfolio of services across all sectors, from interior fit-outs and refurbishments to specialist, high-profile Design & Build and space planning projects, to delicate, detailed treatments of listed and heritage buildings, our clients come to Pexhurst for the highest standards of design, specification, delivery, workmanship, quality and customer support.
Pexhurst has risen to the challenge of working right in the heart of London in this high-quality refurbishment of three office floors above fashion retailer Superdry’s flagship store on one of London’s busiest commercial centres – Regent Street.
Pexhurst was main contractor on this successful conversion of an existing warehouse in Isleworth to create offices and manufacturing facilities for Newmont Engineering, a precision engineering company.
This award winning project involved transforming old fashioned classrooms into contemporary, inspirational and professional centres for learning.
In a tight, seven-week programme, Pexhurst has more than met the challenges of the project, providing Cognito with a high-quality tenant fit-out in the Berkshire town’s premier business park.
Our expertise in healthcare programmes has led NHS Camden to appoint Pexhurst for many different projects. In all our work for health authorities, we have demonstrated an exemplary understanding of the special needs of healthcare buildings and occupants.
Through our expert, experienced team, the Pexhurst value-added proposition derives from:
- 100% customer recommendation rating
- Working with you to establish a detailed understanding of your requirements, growth strategy and development plans
Pexhurst starts work for law chambers
Pexhurst win award at the Dorchester!
Architectural Inspiration Complete
New project for Logistics Company Airside! Tuesday
- See more…
- Proactive planning needs to be at the heart of policy-making, according to the Farrell Review, an industry-wide review of architecture and the built environment, led by Sir Terry Farrell and commissioned by Culture Minister Ed Vaizey.
- The government is committed to reducing greenhouse gas emissions by 34% by 2020 and a staggering 80% by 2050 (from base 1990 levels). While low energy new build projects grab all the headlines, the majority of savings will have to come from both a better approach to maintenance of existing buildings and simple energy efficiency improvements on refurbishment projects. Let’s not forget that almost half of the UK’s energy use comes from existing buildings.
- Many buildings do not perform as planned - in some cases this can impact on running costs, staff and client satisfaction and performance, health, safety and comfort. For repeat construction clients, learning from and correcting past mistakes in design and commissioning of buildings can be extremely cost-effective and greatly improve workplace productivity.
- See more…